Monday, July 26, 2010

my resume

I'm down in College Station now on the job hunt! It's a little slow now, but I am hopeful. One important thing that I have learned over the past couple years is that I must be doing a job I love. Something I am passionate about and that is well worth my time. Something that requires helping people and not sitting behind a desk all day. Something that makes me and those I work with smile daily. Something great.
One program that I've been observing over that past 15 or so years because of my mom's involvement is CASA. It's a non-profit organization that helps children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse or neglect through the legal/social services/foster systems. I would love to be a part of it, so I'm trying to get my foot in the door with that. Other than that, I wouldn't mind moving back to Costa Rica (without having to work) for a living.

I'm picky, but I am open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment