Tuesday, February 23, 2010

maps

Since moving home from South Korea, I have been sorting my thoughts about what I learned there, why I make the choices I do, and where I want my map to lead me. By creating this blog, I will be able to share my thoughts, plans, and everyday experiences with the ones I love.

I titled my blog “Things We Carry” because over the past year I have traveled around a few parts of Asia, and one of my favorite things about visiting those strange places was watching people and studying the things they carried with them. Much different than the things we carry here in the States, but no less important, people carried things that helped me understand what was important in their lives. We carry things daily, and whether they’re tangible or in our heads, they help shape us into the person we are and want to be.



1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog but it makes me miss you even more! ;)

    ReplyDelete